CITY OF BRENTWOOD
The City of Brentwood, which owns and operates The Ravenswood Mansion, is kicking off the new year with a dream wedding giveaway for one Middle Tennessee couple looking to wed in 2018.
A cadre of Nashville wedding professionals have teamed up to host a full wedding valued at more than $28,000 at Ravenswood Mansion for 50 guests or less on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018.
Couples interested in the contest and getting married in the 1825 antebellum mansion must submit a creative video about their love story and discuss why they should win. The top five finalists will be selected and featured on the City of Brentwood’s YouTube page.
Friends and family can help determine the overall winning couple. The contest is open through Jan. 31, 2018. Complete contest rules and registration are online at www.ravenswoodmansion.com
The video must be between one and four minutes in length. A panel of five judges will review all videos and select the top five. The top five finalists will be announced and friends and family can then vote online. The video with the most likes on YouTube will be the winning couple!
The grand winner will be formally announced on Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2018.
The winning couple will receive:
Wedding venue rental for 50 guests at Ravenswood Mansion on Friday, Nov. 2, 2018; a $2,000 value.
In addition, the following sponsors will provide services:
- Duo Ceremony Music by Nashville Quartet
- DJ Services from Entertain!
- A $50 per person food and beverage package from Beyond Details.
- Wedding day photography coverage from Sarah Sidwell.
- $1,500 of rentals from Southern Events.
- $350 worth of decor items from Vintage Sparkle.
- Custom wedding design from The Gifford Collective.
- Floral design services from Gradient & Hue.
- $1000 worth of wholesale flowers from Dreisbach Wholesale.
- Day-of wedding coordination from Woven Events.
- Invitation calligraphy & wedding signage from White Ink Calligraphy.
- $125 towards wedding invitations from Darby Cards.
- A 2-tiered wedding cake from Copper Whisk.
- A wedding dress donated by Posh Bridal.
- A free Tuxedo rental for the groom and father of the groom + a $50 credit from Street Tuxedo.
- One free hair and makeup application from Beauty by K2.
In addition, any couple who makes it into the Top 5 will receive a $500 credit on their venue rental at Ravenswood Mansion in 2018 if booked before March 1, 2018