By ALLIE MYSZKA
A few weeks ago, we brought you a list of women-owned eateries around Nashville (find it here!). Now, we’re back with more of Nashville’s best women-owned businesses! The next time you need a shopping break and want to support your fellow ladies of Music City, head to any one of these top-notch spots!
CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Photo via Pom Pom Nashville on Instagram
- Emmaline Boutique: 400 Main Street, Franklin
- The moment you step through the doors of Emmaline boutique in downtown Franklin, you’re met with “classy cool” vibes from every direction. Trendy pieces to make you stand out? Check. Sophisticatin? Yep, it’s there. Find your next favorite outfit during a casual downtown stroll. Click here to visit the Emmaline Boutique website.
- Pom Pom Nashville: 1006 Fatherland Street, #203, East Nashville
- Located in the Shoppes on Fatherland development, Pom Pom Nashville offers an eclectic mix of clothing, jewelry, and even gifts. With their carefully curated variety, you’re sure to find something you love inside their cozy storefront. Click here to visit the Pom Pom Nashville website.
- My Vintage Look: located inside Gaslamp Too, 128 Powell Place, Nashville
- Are you a vintage soul? Nashville-based My Vintage Look has something for you. With classic dresses in fun and funky prints, you’ll feel like you’ve traveled back in time—and you’ll look fabulous. Browse online, or head to Gaslamp Too in the Hundred Oaks area to see these vintage-inspired gems for yourself! Click here to visit the My Vintage Look website.
- Curves with Purpose: Cool Springs Galleria, Franklin
- The mission of Curves with Purpose is to create “effortless style and celebrate beauty in every shape.” The company has an online boutique to shop from, but those in the Cool Springs area can stop by their kiosk inside Cool Springs Galleria to browse in person. Click here to visit the Curves with Purpose website.
HOME DÉCOR & GIFTS
Photo via Apple & Oak Nashville on Facebook
- Hey Rooster General Store: 1711 21st Avenue South, Nashville
- I think most of us could spend hours on end browsing this beautiful store. With home décor, gifts, edible goodies, and just about anything else you could think of, it’s a true gem! Hey Rooster also carries countless items made my local Nashville artists and businesses, so stop by their Hillsboro Village store the next time you need a unique gift. Click here to visit the Hey Rooster website.
- Apple & Oak Nashville: 717 Porter Road, Nashville
- Apple & Oak is another spot that has a little of everything, but their focus is on home décor. You’ll find everything from paint to pillows inside their East Nashville storefront, and they even have a “mobile rug truck” that can deliver rugs to your home for a trial run! If you’re ready to take your home décor to a new level of amazing, Apple & Oak is a must-stop-shop. Click here to visit the Apple & Oak website.
- From Nashville With Love: 5 Arcade, Nashville
- Tucked away in the Arcade downtown, From Nashville with Love boasts an impressive selection of locally made and unique gifts. Drop by to find a gift for someone, or just to appreciate the amazing treasures inside for yourself! Click here to visit From Nashville With Love’s Facebook page.
Allie was born and raised in Georgia, and moved to Nashville after graduating from the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs!). She’s a freelance writer, an old soul, and a chronic DIY-er. Connect with Allie at alliemyszka.com.